Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Sunday Drive

Being in the country is my absolute favorite and being there with my mom is the best feeling ever! Hands down, my mom is my biggest fan.

No matter what new hobby I picked up as a child and consequently obsessed over, Mom always let me do "me." I tried ballet, tap, swimming, dance, gymnastics, cheer leading, jewelry making, furniture refinishing, painting, etc...and Mom never told me not to, or tried to push me when my interest had faded. I guess that's why I was most excited about showing her my new camera. She loves taking pictures as well, so I'm pretty sure I get it honest! I spent, yet another Sunday afternoon, with mom driving around aimlessly and here are a few of the moments I loved. :)

We had a ball passing by neat little farms, doing u-turns in the roads, and parking alongside the ditches so that I could get out and play. This little guy below was a great subject...I'm sure I took at least 20 different shots of him as he sashayed himself clear up within my reaching distance just to pose for me. 

I shall call him Marshmallow, and he shall be my Marshmallow...




No comments: